My husband doesn’t have much of a sweet tooth, but this is one cupcake that he can’t resist. I think he devoured three in about 10 minutes the first time I made these. It’s also amazingly quick and easy to make! This recipe is definitely going on our go-to brunch list.
1 cup of diced chicken (cooked)
1 can (10 oz) Pillsbury biscuits
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
1/2 cup minced onions
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese ( I used mexican 4 cheese )
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, parsley, a pinch of salt and pepper (skip the salt if you’re not using a low-sodium cream of chicken).
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the biscuit dough into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup.
- Slide into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Check at the 12 minute mark.
- It might be tough to resist, but try to let them rest for about 3 minutes and bon appetit!