Hello lovelies! After a well-deserved mini vacay in Arizona, I’m back and full of great ideas, recipes and other yummy things for future posts. Hang in there with me while I adjust myself back from Spring and warm Arizona to the continuing Winter and cold East Coast (where is my Spring ?!?!).
Last week I began our annually Spring cleaning in the kitchen, and after tossing, donating and taking to storage some of my gadgets and small appliances. I got to thinking about all the wonderful things in my kitchen. So, I thought about writing this post sharing my favorites and even dare to say essential kitchen tools. And what’s your favorite kitchen tool?
- Laguiole Steak Knives – An essential for any meat lover or really any food and sharp knife lover.
- Mini-prep Food Processor – Great for chopping onions, herbs,garlic and also makes a delicious salsa in 2 minutes.
- Joseph Joseph Index Chopping Boards – different colors for each type of food and of course I love the design.
- Le Creuset Grill Pan – makes the BEST grill chicken.
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls with Lids – great for mixing and the air-tight lids keeps the food or dough leftover fresh.
- Garlic Peeler – peels garlic like MAGIC! My husband got this and I was totally incredible, but now I CAN’T live without it.
- Silpat Baking Mat – if you bake cookies, french macarons, puff pastry or anything really, you’ll need this! It’s a bit pricey but worth every penny.
- Dual Lemon Squeezer – hand-squeezer doubles up to accommodate lemons, limes and small oranges in one handy gadget.